Saturday, October 14, 2017

Colorful Bookends

Verse of the Day: “Lord, tell me your ways.  Show me how to live. Guide me in your truth, and teach me, my God, my Savior.  I trust you all day long.” Psalm 25:4-5

Sunrise over Port-au-Prince
One last morning in this beautiful place.  Getting up and watching the sunrise in the “cool” of the morning (still about 80 degrees) was a special time of seeing God’s beauty shine over these people.  I am such a sucker for color in the sky and love getting to experience it in different countries—something about realizing how much God’s love can and does contagiously spread anywhere in the world.  We then got to bookend the day with these beautiful sunrays beaming over New York City as we made it back safe’n’sound!
Sunset over New York City
Our team with Pastor Jay & Fedrique
It has been an amazing blessing getting to know and work with people who are so passionate about what they do! We are all a little crazy tired, but super blessed to have gotten to share this experience together and meet some amazing people with a huge heart and passion for what they do.  A special thank you to all who supported me financially, prayerfully, and/or with donations as you were an integral  part of this team and ministering to those in need in Haiti! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


What a crazy awesome week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment