Friday, September 8, 2017

Packing Up


To my New York friends!! Below is a list of things that I will be collecting for use and donation during my upcoming trip!  If you have any items you would like to donate, you can either give them to me personally or you can drop them off at my work (Sports PT, 1 West Ave, Suite 150, Saratoga Springs, NY).  Thank you in advance for any help you can be on my trip!

Physical Therapy Supplies:
Therabands
Braces/Splints for ankles, wrists, and knees
Ace Wraps
Canes

Over The Counter Medicine:
Allergy Meds (Allegra, Claritin, Benadryl)
Pain Meds (Ibuprofen, Aleve, Motrin, Tylenol, Aspirin)
Cough Medicine (Robitussin, Triaminic, Theraflu)
Creams (antibiotic, fungal)
Vitamins (multi-vitamin, C, D, E)
Glucosamine

If you could have all donations in by September 23rd, it would be greatly appreciated for packing purposes!

No comments:

Post a Comment